Tuesday 27 December 2011

'First' PS Christmas for the Nakamura Twins



Season's Greetings! Sakura here!

This Christmas was my 'first' actual Christmas since I moved to Pet Society. For Past Christmases, I was either to busy to celebrate or traveling. This was not only special because its my first time celebrating Christmas in Pet Society, also Sake first one since he moved here as well! It was also the first time in years since I last spent Christmas with my brother.

I think I might have taken the decorating a tab bit too far though xD

I went North Pole on the front yard!

A 'little' Christmas Cheer to my Cafe!

what's this time of year without some winter wonder! 

I went Ice Skating one day and dragged Sake with me! Sake hates cold weather but he came with me anyway (I think its because he spends TOO much time out in the desert!) 

I LOVED this outfit!
Sake super bundled up! 

Here we are dressed as Santa's Elves! Super Cute! but Sake wasn't to thrilled but I somehow managed to get him to put it on and even got a pic!


One Last Holiday Outfit!

Hello Mrs Clause! ;P

Happy Holidays from the Nakamura Twins!


No comments:

Post a Comment