Saturday 10 December 2011

Living in a small town!

When I first moved to the small town where my sister had been residing for the past two and a half years. I thought I'd try settling in one place and so I decided open up an Italian style restaurant


Restaurant Front
Restaurant Interior
After a few months of running the restaurant and living the quiet town life of Pet Society, I quickly became bored of normalcy of it all and had a strong desire to go traveling and going back what really held my passion, archaeology.

 after receiving a call from an old college professor who wanted my help in an excavation site on the outskirts of Cairo. I packed up shop (the restaurant) and was flying off to Egypt. After being nagged by Father back in college to get my pilot's license, it sure does come in handy now!



On arriving at the dig site, I was pleasingly surprised to find the Captain of the Airship, The Black Paw. Helmholtz also calls Pet Society his home port, where he docks his Airship when he's not traveling. Helm was there exploring the dig site


  After weeks of excavation and digging, the team managed to located the tomb that we were hoping to find. I was allowed to take a few artifacts back home to study and display at makeshift museum I set up.
Packages arriving from Cairo, Egypt


While in Egypt I made a friend and that I couldn't bare to leave her behind. This is Layla!

makeshift museum ready, with Layla hanging out!

3 comments:

  1. I love Sake's museum! And seems like Sake and Helm have much in common, they should hang out more! xD

    Very well written, I hope there's more stories about Sake... and Sakura too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like Sake's story so far! Maybe we can plan an adventure for them one day.
    Happy to know that my writing came across alright. please look forward to Sakura's story soon! and more of Sake of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!! Slurpee must come and visit Sake's museum and Berry too
    maybe Berry can introduce some of his ancient stuff that he found while he was in Egypt :D

    ReplyDelete