Wednesday 14 December 2011

Date Planning MESS!


one day visiting Cutie


So I finally worked up the nerve to ask Cutie out for a dinner date! Here's the madness that ensued prior to me sending her the invite!


First I could not decide what to wear!

Trying Way TOO much!

Not trying ENOUGH!!! 
This just screams, Biker!
Too Casual
Way too casual!


After trying WAY too many clothes on I decided on this, metallic gray suit, dark button down, a super awesome tie and black sneaks! But wasn't to keen on hair! 

Looking Good! but not so sure about the hair!

Didn't have time for to it at that moment, had to stop by Princess Simona's house to wish her Happy Belated Birthday and then head to the DIY and Furniture to get stuff to set up the Balcony for the dinner!




After visiting Simona, I fixed my hair and I felt completely satisfied that I didn't look like a complete idiot!



When deciding on furniture, the table I picked out of the catalog was not longer is store and I thought Sakura had the chairs I needed, but my airhead sister only bought ONE of them! So time was short and I didn't like any of my alternative choices! But I was saved by two wonderful friends who were to send me the piece I required!


Thank you Pucca!

Thank you YuanYuan!


Thanks to them I was able to put this together  . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment