Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas with Cutie





I received an invitation from my lovely Princess to spend Christmas with her.




When I arrived she seemed quite excited to see me, which made me blush a bit 





She offered me a drink and I toasted 

"Here's to the loveliest lady in town and her allowing me time in her gracious company! Merry Christmas my dearest and may we spend many many more together!"

We drank and laughed merrily at my corny toast!




I walked towards her beautifully decorated Christmas Trees admiring it for a particular reason. She followed me and snuck a kiss from her, which surprised her quite a bit. She giggled a bit after I'd had my fun.




I spent the remained of our time together chatting and laughing lost in our own little world as the snow softly fell outside. Both of completely oblivious to whatever was happening outside our conversation.




Time flew quickly before I realized how late it was. I wished my Princess Merry Christmas one last time, hugged her and said my goodbye . . . 

"until next time my dear."


No comments:

Post a Comment