Wednesday 14 December 2011

Dinner with a Gorgeous Princess!

Before Cutie arrived I plated dinner, set the table, laid out our dessert and poured us something to drink



Photos courtesy Yasmin R.

Cutie looking absolutely gorgeous and ravishing

Cutie arriving at my home

After we greeted each other, I nearly tripped my self over my own feet (which I think I covered up fairly well if I do say so myself), we had dinner and enjoyed the view of the moonlit and starry sky 

Having Dinner



After having our meal, we spent the rest evening talking about anything that tickled our fancy, laughing at the silly, embarrassing things I did out of sheer nervousness  and enjoying each others company 




 I bid the beauty that made today the most memorable day of my lifetime adieu. I told her it was a great pleasure having her in my company and that I thoroughly looking forward to our next date . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment