Saturday 10 December 2011

Nakamura Sake

I'm Sake Franҫois, the older of the Nakamura Twins. I currently reside with my sister, Sakura in a small quite town called Pet Society. 


I haven't always lived with my sister, our parents divorced while we were still young and spent my childhood with our father traveling the world. Our father is Japanese and our mother is French. Father is an archaeologist and Mother is a patissier by trade and is also an expert in french cuisine. 

The then Nakamuras
Célina LaBelle
Toshiaki Nakamura
I spent my younger years in archaeological dig sites mainly in Egypt and India. From a young age, I found myself enthralled with the beauty of ancient Egypt and archaeology quickly became not only my father's passion but mine as well. I was home schooled by Father at elementary level.

Age 9

 

We moved back to Father's hometown in Japan while I attended high school, but we'd still travel during school breaks and summer vacation. Mother allowed Sakura to attend high school with me for her to experience her Japanese heritage. Father was never much of a cook, so I did most of the cooking for us, using what I learned while we still lived with Mother and my little sister. Over the years of traveling I learnt the culinary styles of every place we visited. 

Age 16

visiting the museum where Father worked while Sakura and I were in high school

I attended university in Egypt, studying the History of many ancient cultures and archaeology. I spent most of my time at college heavily engrossed in reading and studying the artifacts at my disposal at the university.

Age 19


 

4 comments:

  1. So Sake takes after his father's love for archeology huh :3

    Both his parents are good looking, I can see their genes show in him xD <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the archaeology thing might be hereditary

    Sake is like a combination of both their parents and Sakura is an exact replica of their mom xD They both have her eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sake loves archeology huh? =D And he is a cooker <3 hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i never knew Sake love archeology ^^

    ReplyDelete