Wednesday 21 December 2011

The Poolside Date

For my second date with Cutie, I invited her to our indoor pool. I made a few minor alterations to the pool area 


I made us a light dinner and packed us a basket of goodies, I laid a blanket so we would have a picnic poolside. I poured out some chilled *juice* set it aside and awaited Cutie's arrival.

Photos courtesy Yasmin R. 



When Cutie came, looking oh so adorable, we had dinner and then talked for a bit.


I decided to go for a swim and asked Cutie if she wanted to join me. I received no verbal reply but merely a blush. I figured she was feeling a bit shy about getting in with me. So I jumped in hoping she'd  feel less uncomfortable and join me. "Come In!!" I called to her, when she didn't follow me, I got out and splashed her playfully, to break her shy mood. She giggled a bit and smiled her sweetest smile at me.


She soon decided to join me, we splashed around playfully and swam circles around each other. We settled in and talked for hours, it was if time stood silent just for us.


When we finally got out, we continued to talk as I took a seat, I had never felt as content as I did now. Cutie still speaking, I felt sleep taking me serenely away and I could not fight it, while Cutie looked to the starry sky, I drifted away. Before I got lost in my most peaceful, wonderful slumber I ever had, I heard Cutie whisper my name and kiss me goodnight, sleep to strong for me to bid her good night and just like that I was out like a light . . . Good Night lovely Princess . . . the words I wanted say . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment